Mittwoch, 23. November 2011

Tim Bendzko in concert

Hey people out there!

I have to tell you that I was at a concert in Bremen yesterday! The singer called Tim Bendzko and he's really, really cute. The whole time I just wanted to hug him very tight, because he sings so wonderful, makes me cry and he has curls! I've made a lot of photos and videos, but well... they aren't really good. There were so many people and I was too far away from stage, I'm sorry!
I just can say that I had a great night with my mum in Bremen, even if I was more than tired today in school.
And before I forget it. I've won tickets for a concert in Leipzig on Saturday. I'm so excited! I'll see Pietro Lombardi, Sarah Engels, Sternblut, Jennifer Rostock and of course the guys of The Black Pony. The last time was hard, because I've missed them lots. I know they probably forgot me, yes I'm pretty sure. And I don't know them really good, but they've something special and I love them with all my heart! Stay curious!


xoxo




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thanks for your comment! :) I'm going to visit your blog!
Have a nice day. xoxo