Montag, 28. November 2011

Advent, advent,... :)

Hi everyone! :)

So, first I wish all of you a late, but happy 1th advent! I'm totally in a christmas mood, I miss only the snow. But lets see.. in a few weeks we'll have white christmas. I hope! What about you?

Saturday I went with Jule to Leipzig, cause we won concert tickets. It was an amazing concert and I just can say, like I've said it so many times now, I love The Black Pony! Their performance was only a bit short, but it was absolutely worth it to sit in the train for nearly 5 hours. :) And I can say the other performances were better than I thought. Sarah Engels was amazingly pretty and her boyfriend Pietro was so funny even he seems a bit dumb, but in a cute and positive way. Sternblut were also good and Jennifer Rostock rocked the stage!

Today I was horse riding like every monday and thursday. :) My horse share (is that right?) calls Mandy, but I call her Baby. She's totally cute and really pretty! I'll show you a photo of her soon.

xoxo





3 Kommentare:

  1. danke für dein Kommentar (: süßer Blog!
    Tim Bendzko live ist sicher unglaublich. :o

    xoxo, rebecca.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Total schöner Blog! C: Du bist voll hübsch, ich mag deine Augen Madame! ♥

    XX,
    _________________________
    CHRISTINAKEY.blogspot.com
    _________________________

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for your comment! :) I'm going to visit your blog!
Have a nice day. xoxo