Samstag, 29. Juni 2013

Berlin

Hiii :)

I just met The Wanted in Berlin. It was an amazing day, but it's a bit crazy to see myself on TV (Sat1)! :D
I haven't seen them for like 2 and a half years and it was so worth it to travel to Berlin just to meet them. I was in the studio while they were filming and went sightseeing with the boys. Unforgettable!
I love them so much, it's incredible! You could say that I'm addicted to them. ♥
Well, thank you The Wanted, for EVERYTHING!

xoxo

Nathan! ♥ Fanliebe seit 3 Jahren. 

Tom! ♥

Siva! ♥ He's.. just perfect!

Jay! ♥ looooove his hair & laugh, of course

Sightseeing with The Wanted! ♥♥ 


I'm not pretty on that, but look at this perfection beside me ♥

Bird feeds a bird, ahahaha

Brandenburger Tor :)


best friend :)

on our way back home to Brunswick :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thanks for your comment! :) I'm going to visit your blog!
Have a nice day. xoxo