Mittwoch, 11. April 2012

you'll find us chasing the sun!

Hi everyone! :)

I hope all of you had a great Easter and a nice time with your family and friends.
I just cutted my hair.. I don't know why. I actually miss my long hair. But whatever.. I think it's ok. :)
Right now I'm thinking about dying my hair brown. But in the end I'm sure I'll be to anxious about the result.
Well.. we'll see!
Today's the last day of vacation and I've some school things to do. I'm so unmotivated!

Have a nice week! :)

xoxo






You'll change inside when you realize the world comes to life and everything's bright from beginning to end when you have a friend by your side, that helps you to find the beauty you are when you open your heart and believe in the gift of a friend.




5 Kommentare:

  1. Das vorletzte Foto ist der Hamma! :)
    Du bist so unglaublich schön und ich liebe deine Haare! *-* Kann's nicht oft genug sagen. :>


    XX

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Sehr Character starke Bilder , gefällt mir .
    Hättest du lust auf gegenseitiges verfolgen ?

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. weil du auch einfach auf jedem bild wunderschön bist!:o:)))♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Du bist echt süß ich finde dein Blog so toll weils so perssönlich ist <3 mach weiter so! :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for your comment! :) I'm going to visit your blog!
Have a nice day. xoxo