Dienstag, 14. Februar 2012

random

Hello everyone! :)

I'm really sorry that I didn't post for so long, but I'm a bit stressed, because of my placement in the hospital and trouble with parents/friends. I think you all know these times.
So, I had a horrible night and today I'm ill. I hate that, but know I've time to post again.
It happened nothing special lately.. however I can show you some random pics. :)

By the way.. happy Valentines Day. I've no reason to celebrate, but I'm pretty sure you have one. :)

xx,
Julia

Made by Anni! :)

Lenny & Spikey! ♥

Me with Caro and her dog

Dööööner!

I wake up and the first thing I see is my cat.. good start! :)

Winter walk with my Baby! :)

<3 - nothing more to say

Remember that day. :')


9 Kommentare:

  1. voll tolle Bilder, Juli! *___* vor allem unser döner-bild & natürlich das bild von jannis und dir ;):D
    du bist krank?!? du arme! :oo gute besserung! ;)
    <33333

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. danke, meine Süße! :* hihi, ja.. das hast du gut gemacht! :)
      dankeschön, mir geht's auch schon wieder besser!

      xx

      Löschen
  2. WOOOW ...das Dönerfoto hab ich gemacht :DD :*

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Das Bild mit dem Hündchen ist richtig schön! Du hast so schöne Haare Madame! :)


    XX

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Lovely pics!
    Hope you will visit my blog and tell me your opinion about my latest post...I already follow you!
    XOXO

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. thank you! :) I'm going to visit your blog soon! I promise. xx

      Löschen
  5. Hi.. toller Blog (:
    schau mal bei mir vorbei, würde mich sehr freuen (:

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for your comment! :) I'm going to visit your blog!
Have a nice day. xoxo