Sonntag, 1. Januar 2012

Happy New Year!

Hi! :)

Today's the 1.1.2012 and I hope you all had a great start! I had an amazing time. I just celebrated with some friends, ate raclette and 'Berliner' and danced all night long. And we counted down the last 10 seconds, then we watched the beautiful firework. :) I've just had one new year resolution. I want to get happier by not thinking too much about unnecessary things. You know what I mean. ;) Do you have new year revolutions? Yeah? Please tell me in the comments!

I don't know why, but I can't upload any pictures. :( I promise to do it next time if it's possible.


The worst thing you can do for love is deny it; so when you find that special someone, don't let anyone or anything to get in your way.



xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thanks for your comment! :) I'm going to visit your blog!
Have a nice day. xoxo